I have finally switched up my watches and bought myself another pair in the Rosefield line. I know what you must be thinking why buy another one when you can switch out the straps from my previous face for less of the cost. Well I had the opportunity to work with Rosefield last month when they launched their Tribeca Collection. The moment I laid eyes on them, I fell in love. The beautiful stainless steel rose gold strap was exactly what I envisioned for my timeless accessory. My previous Rosefield watch was the The Bowery Analog collection with the blush pink strap, white face with rose gold accents. If you can’t tell already, I love all things rose gold. It’s the perfect shade between the brassy yellow gold and the blush pink with the perfect metallic sheen. I love the minimalistic design the collection holds and the name itself, Rosefield sounds so elegant and feminine.
“Rosefield is based on the founding principles of Amsterdam and New York City and are created for free-spirited individuals. Rosefield creates fashion-forward watches where classic meets modern. Where Amsterdam meets NYC. Where functions meets fashion” - Rosefield (https://goo.gl/zhZpes)
For more information check out Rosefield site: https://www.rosefieldwatches.com/ca/
Sign up to their email list to receive exclusive shop news and updates!
- Beautiful tone for asians and the wrist strap fits those with small wrists
- 33 mm diameter is perfect for those with smaller wrists
- Light, but still has some weight making it feel good quality
- Free Shipping in Canada
- CA $149 is considered affordable compared to other online minimalistic watches like Cluse, Daniel Wellington, Kapten & Son, MVMT
- No customs or duties and it ships right to your door with the sleep black watch case and shipping card
- High end packaging making the customer feel elegant
- The rose gold perimeter may get scratched after months of using (I do wear it everyday, so after 3-4 months I noticed faint scratches on the rose gold perimeter)
- The rose gold buckle of the strap started has two marks after 5 months of wearing (This is due to typing on the laptop while the bottom scratches the edge of the laptop)
I bought the watch on the company’s site, but for those who are bargain dealers I would advise to buy on third party sites (Hudson Bay, Nordstrom) with newsletter sign up or promo codes and definitely use your Ebates for cash back!
Summary: Definitely a timeless accessory that is affordable as an investment piece for your wardrobe